- Our Facilities
- Promote the technical education to rural people and prove stronger base line to industry.
- Create partnerships relation to industry and institute in relation to specialist status and similar initiatives;
- Support work-experience opportunities of pupils and students, and skills transfer between institute, businesses and other partners;
- Develop progression routes from schools to the colleges, universities and employment;
- Promote a network of learning campuses across country.
- Provide research to provide a strong evidence-base for innovation and good practice, and for evaluating educational practice for industry.
Equipments for Employability Skills (IT LAB)
|Name of the Equipment||Category||Quantity|
|Desktop computer with latest Configuration||Machine||10 nos.|
|LAN Cabling, LAN Switch||Equipment||As Required|
|Printer (Inkjet, Laser)||Machine||As Required|
|External Hard Disc – 1TB||Equipment||1 Number|
|Instructor/ Office Chair||Furniture||1 Number|
|Instructor/ Office Table||Furniture||1 Number|
|Computer Chairs (Armless Low Back Non Revolving)||Furniture||20 nos.|
|Computer Tables||Furniture||10 no.|
|Black/ White Board 4X6 Feet||Furniture||1 no.|
|Trade Name||Max. No. of Units in One Shift||Power Supply Required As Per Norms(In KW)||Total Power Supply To Be Available(In KW)|